Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is parking like on Bridge Street? Parking is limited on the street, so we recommend that you leave your car at your hotel if you are visiting and use the free trolley. If you need to use your car, then check for open spots on the street, but consider parking at Coquina Beach and use the trolley to get to the street or call the Monkey Bus to pick you up. Bridge Street Map – and Click here for further parking information provided by the city of Bradenton Beach.
- Can I fish from the pier and do I need a license? Yes, you can fish from the pier and you do not need a license to fish on the Bradenton Beach Pier. Click here for more information about the Pier.
- Can I rent fishing rods and is there a bait shop at the pier? Not at this time, but hopefully soon. The city of Bradenton of Beach is currently evaluating applicants for the bait shop. Click here for more information about the Pier.
- Where are the public restrooms? There are public restrooms located on the Bradenton Beach Pier.
- Can I visit Bridge Street by boat? Yes, kayakers come regularly and there is a day dock. Click here for more information about the Pier.
- Is there an ATM close by? Yes, there is an ATM located in the Drift In on Bridge Street and also at the Circle K, located just off Bridge Street on Gulf Drive.
- Where is the closest free trolley stop, when does it run? The trolley stop traveling North is located just South of Bridge Street on Gulf Drive in front of Joe’s Eats & Sweets; the trolley stop traveling South is located just North of Bridge Street in front of the Moose Lodge. It is available for free and it runs from 7am to 10pm daily from Coquina Beach to Pine Avenue. Depending on traffic it is scheduled to run every 15-20 minutes, and trolley stops are about every ¼ to ½ mile.
- Are there other means of transportation after the trolley stops running? Yes, “The Monkey Bus” works for tips only and runs late into the night. They are usually just a phone call away. Click here for more information.
- Is there live music on Bridge Street? Click here for details.
- How do I find out about upcoming events? Like us on Facebook and you will know what’s goin’ on! Or join our newsletter (below). Click here to see events on our website.
- Is it family friendly? You bet we are. We pride ourselves on making our street fun for every age.
- Is it dog friendly? Restaurants with outdoor dining welcome well-behaved dogs on leashes.
- Are you on Anna Maria Island? Yes, Bridge Street is located on the south-end of Anna Maria Island.
- Is Bridge Street good for weddings, reunions and other groups? For sure. We have lodging, dining and activities to suit all kinds of groups.